Thursday, November 10, 2011

Apricot and Kiwi Update

Apricot and Kiwi, fka Snookie, are settling right in to their home. We received a great update and some gorgeous photos of these fun sisters who recently found a home together. They no longer have to share one big window at the shelter with a bunch of other kitties so it looks like they are really enjoying having their own views of the world.





Hello Feline Rescue,

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how things are going with Apricot and Kiwi, who I adopted on 10/27.



Things are going really well. They've settled in just fine... We are really enjoying having them in our lives. I'm so happy that Kiwi spoke up and called me over when we were there to look at other cats. Had she not done that, I wouldn't have had the chance to fall in love with them.




Thank you so much.
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails